Saturday, December 10, 2011

If you look for me at Christmas Poem

A friend sent me this poem for Christmas and I thought I would share it... 
                                                                  You won't need a special star...
                                                 to look at from a far
                                                 I'm no longer just in Bethlehem,
                                               I'm right  there where you are.
                     
                                               You may not be aware of Me
                                                       amid the celebrations---
                                               You'll have to look beyond the stores
                                                       and all the decorations.
                                              
                                                But if you take a moment
                                                 from your list of things to do
                                               And listen to your heart, you'll find
                                                 I'm waiting there for you.
                                               
                                               You're the one I want to be with,
                                                  you're the reason that I came,
                                               And you'll find Me in the stillness
                                                  As I'm whispering your name.
                                                              Love,  Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment